Learning how to lead, learning the systems, the practices, the techniques of leadership is one of the highest forms of self-care for a female entrepreneur.
Let’s talk about responsibility, boundaries, expectations, and how your growth and self-care ultimately lead to the growth, development, and success of others.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN THIS EPISODE:
- It’s intuitive and instinctual for women to care for, nurture, and support people.
- Taking on more responsibility is fun!
- Having boundaries is selfish, unkind, irresponsible, not thoughtful, mean even.
- Female entrepreneurs and boundaries with their team.
- You can build leadership practices that are informed by your own feminine integrity.
- Keeping boundaries, even when it’s hard.
- Stop accepting other people’s expectations as your responsibilities.
- How your self-care is the growth and development and success of others.
To read the show notes, including a complete transcript of this episode, visit KrisPlachy.com/Podcast.