I don’t think there could have been a more perfect leader for me to sit down with as the first interview of the Leadership is Feminine Podcast. 🤗
As a nationally recognized productivity expert, best-selling author, and speaker, Tanya Dalton has never been afraid to take risks in the name of reinvention.
Tanya serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors.
Her 12-month mentorship program, The Intentional CEO helps female entrepreneurs grow thriving businesses and thriving personal lives.
Today, Tanya is giving us a sneak peek into her upcoming book, “On Purpose: The Busy Woman’s Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success.”
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN THIS EPISODE:
- The three things Tanya is passionate about.
- More about Tanya’s new book On Purpose: The Busy Woman’s Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success.
- Why we undervalue happiness.
- How women use the excuse of their kids to avoid following their dreams.
- Why choosing to choose is incredibly important.
- Girls are called “bossy” and boys are called “over-confident.”
- What choices you need to make on purpose, according to Tanya.
- How feeling like the world’s worst mom caused Tanya to change her work schedule.
- More about the Extraordinary Life Blueprint — a paint by numbers system to set up your year for success.
- Pre-order “On Purpose” and get the Extraordinary Life Blueprint course for free! https://tanyadalton.com/elb
To read the full show notes, including a complete transcript of the podcast, visit KrisPlachy.com/Podcast.